MouseWithin

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 22:09:34 EDT 2012

What? No mouseHover? I meant mouseLurk.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com>
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Sat, Jun 23, 2012 6:01 pm
Subject: Re: MouseWithin

Hi Craig,
I'm actually using the mouseLine function in my mouseWithin handler.  Since
I wrote my email, I found that I can use the mouseMove message in a
behavior and all works fine so life is good.

By the way, I don't see a mouseHover message in the dictionary - were you
just using it as a generic term?

Thanks,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM, <dunbarx at aol.com> wrote:

> Peter.
>

> I might help test this just for the exercise, but why not use one of the
> handful of terrific mouseHover functions, like "mouseLine()" or
> "mouseChunk()"?
>

> Craig Newman

preferences: