Arriving on Newark Airport on Monday, anyone arriving at the same time

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sat Jun 23 21:39:13 EDT 2012

Are you getting a car to go down there? Getting to Atlantic City is surprisingly hard. I could rent a car, but it would be a shame for it to be sat there for four days unused. Flying down would takw all day, and a bus trip is long and uncomfortable.

I ended up getting a train via Philadelphia, it's not as cheap as the bus, or as cheap as the train that also changes at Trenton, but it'll be more relaxing.