[OT] Google Chrome Resource Hog?

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Sat Jun 23 18:13:09 EDT 2012

I rarely if ever use Chrome, but I have it handy. My habit is to use Safari, since I have to support it for others, until it makes me mad, then I use FireFox.

I launched Chrome just now to see if I had the same problem, but no. It doesn't seem to eat any resources while its just sitting on a simple page.

Chrome v. 19.0.1084.56 OS X 10.7.4

.Jerry