Is there a serious garbage collection problem

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 22:04:50 EDT 2012

I haven't seen anything like this for several years.

Is there a *serious* garbage collection problem with livecode?

When I delete cards from my output stack, the response time is
measured in seconds.  For a half dozen cards, it's long enough for me
to get annoyed, and actually launch another program.

There is also the occasional long delay from out of the blue during
which the thing is completely non-responsive.

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
HawkinsLawFirm at gmail.com