The encryption (or is it?) of the saved stand-alone

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:47:04 EDT 2012

I started removing unused stacks, and the incorrect message on an
"ask" stack went away.  I've successfully exported.

I can see from an editor that my scripts aren't dumped in plain text .

Is this a one-way process, or is it possible for people to retrieve anything?

If I understand this correctly, the password is to be able to use the
stack at all.

I'm ready to release samples to a couple of prospective users, but
need to make sure I'm not handing out the keys to the castle . . .

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
HawkinsLawFirm at gmail.com