ANN: Stars

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Fri Jun 22 14:10:57 EDT 2012

Lovely analysis, and most accessible...

...but...you've provided great examples of turtle graphics in your stack.

Why should Mr. Miller and crew implement turtle graphics when it's quite
possible for an enterprising teacher such as yourself to provide a
library that does the same thing? (At least for the people you teach.)

Now, there'd be extra points for the RunRev team if they pushed a little
harder on instructions for how to make a library to put into RevOnline,
so future students could learn from it.

And I understand that there's trouble with RevOnline and uploading for
them to work on too.

I'd rather they spent the time it would take to make native turtle
graphics and spent it fixing RevOnline, and making sure we can all share.

-Ken