Apply command at the head of a displayed Script in the IDE

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 22 07:04:27 EDT 2012

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

Recently during a endless loop in one of my scripts,
I used my traditional "Panic Management" response,
hitting all the keys on my keyboard with both hands
(recently likened to a Booker T Hammond play sequence).
I must have hit a combination, beacause the "apply"
command at the top of the script display had simply
disappeared. I went into LiveCode Preferences to
try and get it back, but was unable to find the
related option.

I finally solved the problem by clicking "Reset all
Preferences to Default", and the "Apply" command
came back.

But I am curious. Which "preference" option allows
me to add or subtract this Script Header command ?
On this Script header, we find, with the "Apply"
command, three debug arrows, but I see no Debug options
in LiveCode Preferences.

-Francis