ANN: PreOrder FieldTrip (Features)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Jun 21 17:52:58 EDT 2012

> Will you be at the conference next week? Maybe you can simple show your stuff to me there, and then I can decide :)

> do you have a planned price for those who prefer to wait for this to get real?

Thanks Guys,

O ye of little faith. :)

Yes the price will be more later, and yes it just might hopefully make
an appearance at a demonstration in the conference.

But I'm committed that preorder folks will absolutely be the first to
get their own copy of this, possibly a few weeks before anyone else, so
there won't be a demo to download for a while. It is indeed a preorder
and believers will be rewarded with some perks!

To reserve your copy of FieldTrip, click here:

<http://www.curryk.com/fieldtrip-preorder.html>

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
(Author of WordLib, WordReport, SpreadLib, etc. ...)