Somewhat OT: Windows Phone 8

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jun 21 14:32:06 EDT 2012

I have said before, but it bears repeating, the thing that makes mobile devices appealing to use with a touch interface, is that the apps do not have nearly the functionality that a full blown laptop or workstation does, and therefore less things to "touch". Using a touch interface in OS X or Windows will tire someone out in a hurry, if the task requires a lot of interaction.

I think a touchair would be a mistake on Apple's part.

Bob