What about image file names with a space -- will that be a problem later?

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 14:28:25 EDT 2012

Mark,

Best to stay away from spaces. Underscore would be better. You might want to divide the names up into first name, last name. When you sort you probably want to sort on the last name anyway. I don't like to use capital letters in file names either, but that might not be too bad. If you ever want to move your data to a Linux environment the capital letters are treated as different letters, which might cause problems.

I checked out your water polo website. Looks like a great program.

Mike