LiveCodeOnline [Was: Re: Rev Online]

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jun 21 13:39:23 EDT 2012

Richmond wrote:
> Nothing is intrinsically wrong with RevNet, it is just very out-of-date.

Agreed.  It could use some pruning of the stacks it has access to, and a
freshened appearance.

Those and more are on my to-do list, but client work pays for that so I
must continue to give priority to shipping those client projects for
now, in hopes of a nifty new revamp for RevNet toward the end of summer.

If anyone wants to contribute to either RevNet or LiveCode Journal, both
are community efforts and your participation is welcome:

<http://livecodejournal.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World