Archiving Eudora?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Jun 21 13:11:56 EDT 2012

nice to see a 4 year old thread pop up. This is OP when I was still using
Eudora, before I discovered the spam filters in gMail.

An app like this could be valuable in the future if people want to recover
their old mail records from gMail (and of course old Eudora data ) and want
to move somewhere else.

William - Rinaldi is on this list sometimes, or visits the forums. He might
sell/give/license his old code.  I'm sure you could find his direct email
without too much trouble - he posted to this list only a couple of months
ago.... and there is an email link at http://rinaldicollection.free.fr.

I could speak volumes about Frederick Rinaldi - how his externals (like
ListSelect and Serial ) saved my corporate bacon back in 1989 and enabled
the creation of an odd hardware-software rube-goldberg machine called "A&M
Tape Copy <http://amstudios.net/htdoc/Pages/welcome_PP.html>". This guy
 gives back a lot to the Mac community.

--

Stephen Barncard