ANN: PreOrder FieldTrip (62%)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Jun 21 11:30:59 EDT 2012

Wow! I woke up to find us 62% of the way toward our crucial funding.
Thanks to one and all, and extra thanks to those who bought at the
FieldTripper and BigFan levels.

There's still a third to go, and this is all still in the crucial stage
of funding, not just the "nice to have" but the "gotta have" features!
To make this field just as good for word processing on mobile as it is
on desktop adds to the challenge, and we have our work cut out for us to
stylishly support all those amazing LiveCode 5.5 text features!

So if you still haven't preordered, here's your chance. This field and
toolbar is almost like having your own little MS Word or Pages interface
to drop in your app. For yourself, for your end users...either way it'll
spruce up content like never before!

If you've ordered at the entry level and would like to upgrade to a
FieldTripper or above to have more input, it's not too late...just
PayPal me the difference to my email address.

And we still don't have anyone at the RichTextHero level...that could be
you! (We do have a BigFan, whom we greatly appreciate.) Those who order
at higher levels, be sure to let us know which features are most
important to you. Big or small, we appreciate every order and we will
enjoy delivering a top-notch addon to our preorder customers.

To reserve your copy of FieldTrip, click here:

<http://www.curryk.com/fieldtrip-preorder.html>

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy
(Author of WordLib, WordReport, SpreadLib, etc. ...)