LiveCodeOnline [Was: Re: Rev Online]

Rolf Kocherhans rolf.kocherhans at id.uzh.ch
Thu Jun 21 03:20:36 EDT 2012

Hello Tim

Yes !
We probably all have !
My last try was yesterday !

This is the response I got one months ago:

Ticket#2012050910000326

Hello Rolf,

Hopefully I will be tackling this issue with revOnline soon, but unfortunately I
can't give you any estimate or assurances as to when it's going to be fixed. We do
of course want everyone to be able to use revOnline, so with a bit of luck I'll be
able to return it to normal working order sometime in the near future.

Regards