RunRev forum LAME par excellence!

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Wed Jun 20 07:57:54 EDT 2012

I don't generally go on the forums regularly, per se, but I've been
there and gotten help there before.

Just checked, and my experience is similar to Nicolas: all pages I tried
came back within 4 seconds or so.

I'm on 8MB ADSL in the south of the UK, so it should be pretty fast.

Could there be a latency problem between Germany and the UK for you?

-Ken