[ANN] Settings app integration added to mergExt

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Jun 20 02:00:01 EDT 2012

Hi LiveCoders

mergSettings 1.0 has just been added to the mergExt suite.

mergSettings is an iOS External that integrates a LiveCode app with the Settings app and also includes InAppSettingsKit to present a matching dialog from within your app.

The suite is rapidly growing and now includes 13 iOS externals and one DropTool. See more at http://mergext.com

Settings app integration has been a consistent poller for a while now so I wanted to give those people who have taken the time to vote for it a treat even though there are some other things polling considerably higher. A new poll will be going up soon but on the M E R Goulding facebook site (http://facebook.com/mergoulding) rather than mergExt and I hope to get some great interaction from the LiveCode community over there.

Regards

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services