problems building standalone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 19 21:02:52 EDT 2012

Hi Richard,

Is any of your stacks protected by a password? Sometimes, this causes the problem. Another reason can be that the destroyStack property is false.

The first line of the long and incomprehensible message should start with three numbers: an error code, a line number and a character number. There are several ways to check the meaning of the error code. One possibility is an iPhone app http://qery.us/v4  and you can also type

answer line xxx of the cErrorsList of the first card of stack "revErrorDisplay"

where xxx is the first number of the first line of the error messages.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com