[NOT] From my Yahoo Spam box: mtp.mc

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:24:39 EDT 2012

Hi Richmond,

Richmond Mathewson-2 wrote

> [snip]
> However . . . if I am to put in 6-7 hours "tarting up" the mtp.mc stack,
> it would be nice if it could
> then become readily available for anybody who wants it . . .
>
> So, if any of the mages could tell me if I am going to fall foul of any
> laws, rules and so on . . .
> [snip]

Many, many years ago, before MetaCard was sold to Runtime Revolution...
I asked permission to Scott Raney to translate this stack to spanish.

Effectively, MTP.mc in spanish was a sucess because students understood
really well the programming concepts explained in the course MTP.mc
BUT... if they want to keep learning and working in this platform, they had
learn english and for too many of them, learning english was an impossible
task,
almost like asking them to fly to the Moon.

How sad... :-((

Some years ago, in this same mail list, the topic reappeared and Kevin wrote
to the mail list and remember us that RunRev have adquired this software
from MetaCard, so If you want to update it for more screenresolutions,
platforms
and devices then... you should ask to Runrev.

If they authorize you, then I could lend you a hand, testing or designing.
Right now, I am studying the stack of our Danish friend to change the
interface for smaller devices.

You already have an excellent open channel of communication with them. :-D
Just for curiosity, Richmond... Are your Bulgarian students learning english
too???
If so, told us how well they grasp the concepts of this programming course.

Thanks in advance!

Alejandro