jumping among Mainstack and substacks isn't easy

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jun 19 11:31:00 EDT 2012

The debugger is your friend here. Insert a breakpoint and then step through your code to see what your variables *really* contain. If your variable is "Roberte Clemente of stack Kids", then in the words of an old and wise farmer, "You can't get there from here". You are saying that there is a card named "Roberte Clemente of stack Kids" and that card really does not exist.

Bob