Android device problem

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:48:41 EDT 2012

Some devices have to be specifically set up in the android sdk. For
example, the kindle fire...

http://mobile.tutsplus.com/tutorials/android/getting-started-with-kindle-fire-development/

(there is an official amazon page for setting up the kindle fire but I
couldn't find it. The link above is pretty much identical)

The main thing will be looking up your tablet, finding what edits are
necessary, then restarting adb and checking adb devices to make sure it
shows up. At that point, restart livecode, plug in your device and viola'
it should show up and be ready for testing.

If you post your tablet make and model someone might have already got one
working and be able to add the info to the thread.