strange scroll on iOS

Ludovic Thébault ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Tue Jun 19 01:02:53 EDT 2012

Le 19 juin 2012 à 06:06, Ralph DiMola a écrit :

> Are you setting the native scroller vertical scroll position when a letter
> is selected using a iphoneControlSet "MyScroller" , "vScroll" ,
> scroll_position ??? If so you are my be seeing an anomaly that I have
> submitted to the livecode team. Create a handler called foo with the
> iphoneControlSet "MyScroller" , "vScroll" , scroll_position in it. Then do a
> "send foo to me in .75 seconds" and see if it works then.

Yes, i've one handler Scrollerdidscroll :

on scrollerDidScroll pOffsetx,pOffsetY
   lock screen

    set the vScroll of fld "list" to pOffsetY
     if the environment is not "mobile" then
      exit scrollerDidScroll
   end if
   iphoneControlSet idChpsRech, "vscroll", pOffsetY

   unlock screen

end scrollerDidScroll

the script of the fld "alphabet" is in the mousedown and calculate the scroll position of the line which start with the selected letter and do a :

scrollerDidScroll "0" , thescrollposition

I've tried your script nothing change but where do you put the "send foo to me" ?

thanks again