strange scroll on iOS

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jun 19 00:06:59 EDT 2012

Are you setting the native scroller vertical scroll position when a letter
is selected using a iphoneControlSet "MyScroller" , "vScroll" ,
scroll_position ??? If so you are my be seeing an anomaly that I have
submitted to the livecode team. Create a handler called foo with the
iphoneControlSet "MyScroller" , "vScroll" , scroll_position in it. Then do a
"send foo to me in .75 seconds" and see if it works then.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net