jumping among Mainstack and substacks isn't easy

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 22:05:27 EDT 2012

Hi Again,

I can't build a script that crafts a temp variable that can be used in
a "go to card name" script.

#Fail for me.

So, I want to go to a different stack. -- check.
write to a field -- check

But I can't get to the proper card.

I put the card name into that vTempC temp handle, complete with
quotes. When I put the vTempC into the message box it is just as I
want it to be.

Saying again.

I want to go to card "Roberto Clemente" in stack "Kids"
That works. But, I need a script off of a button to insert the
"Roberto Clement" part.

So, this line breaks:
put "Present on" && the short english date & return after field
"Attendance" of card x of stack "Kids"

And the failure message, I've seen for hours now, is:

executing at 10:02:51 PM
Type	Chunk: can't find card
Object	Yo! Present
Line	put "Present on" && the short english date & return after field
"Attendance" of card z of stack "Kids"
Hint	mouseUp

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim and Water Polo Camp Head Coach with
Neighborhood Learning Alliance