Where do you save preferences?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 18 20:24:05 EDT 2012

Yes I was thinking about that in an earlier post, only I envisioned that RunRev would probably do something along these lines in the next update. You might want to contact them (if you are in the developer group) and see if this is in the works, so you don't waste your time creating an external that their next version includes.

Bob