Where do you save preferences?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 18 16:59:37 EDT 2012

Soon, very soon, there will be no real distinction between Apple and Microsoft. With this latest Macbook Pro, it is clear that Apple does not want to be in the business of doing repairs. Memory soldered to the motherboard? Unreplacable battery? Case GLUED TOGETHER?? Really Apple? REALLY?????

Next Apple will announce it has gotten out of the business of producing Laptops and Workstations at all, at which point I might just go to Alaska, find a nice cozy bit of floating ice, and paddle out to sea with a couple days water and Polar Bear Bait hung about my neck.

Bob