Array Filtering

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 18 13:04:41 EDT 2012

Yes, consider a HUGE array. Better to pass by reference. I am going to give Dick's method a try, only with 2 repeat loops to account for the numbered key structure of a Datagrid array. It sure would be nice if the engine had an array conversion feature which converted an array to a sqLite database, and back again don't you think? It would make things like this extremely easy, as all you would have to do is convert, query and convert back.

Bob