Support for Git

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jun 18 12:57:02 EDT 2012

Igor de Oliveira Couto <igor at ...> writes:

> When I get a chance, I'll try to look for the project, and see if I can cook
up something of my own. It would be
> nice if LiveCode had a built-in "Export to VCS..." option, though...

The latest builds of glx2 have implemented fledgling git support, mostly just by
hooking into the "save" command. Most of the functionality (diffs,
cherrypicking, etc) is delegated to gitx/gitk.

There's an "export stack" option in the Tools menu, but I don't really recommend
doing that because it's so slow. If anyone wants to take on trying to speed it
up, that would be most welcome.

http://bitbucket.org/mwieder/glx2

--
 Mark Wieder