how to get rid of "icon" added in a repertory by Lion

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 18 06:49:22 EDT 2012

Hi André,

But then it is easy, right?

if line x of tList is ("Icon" & numToChar(13)) then...

Apple probably decided to add this character to avoid confusion with other files with the same name. Of course, it is not smart of Apple, because any developer might very well do the same as Apple.

I can't find these files when checking my Lion drive from withint Snow Leopard. Does the folder actually have a visible icon other than the default icon?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com