IOS: scrolling a group with iOSscroller?

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Sat Jun 16 18:38:19 EDT 2012

On 16/06/2012 22:45, Matthias Rebbe wrote:
> i am pretty sure that i am doing something wrong. But i cannot get it work to scroll a group of buttons/fields and images with the iosScroller.
> A single field works here without problems. Or is it not possible to use the iosScroller with a group of different objects?
>
> In the runrev lessons area there is an example how to scroll a group with 2 images and 2 text fields. But that solution does not use the iosScroller object.
> Does anyone know about an example/tutorial which shows how to scroll a group of objects?

I got it to work with a DataGrid called "events", which is a group.

Oh, in looking at the code, I did this:

on scrollerDidScroll OffsetX, OffsetY
   send "dgScrollbarDragV "&OffsetY to group "events"
   send "dgScrollbarDragH "&OffsetX to group "events"
end scrollerDidScroll

Perhaps there's a further clue in the code for dgScrollBarDrag[VH] handler?

-Ken