sqLite in Memory

Igor de Oliveira Couto igor at superstudent.net
Sat Jun 16 09:27:53 EDT 2012

Richard, I do understand and appreciate your points. However:

On 16/06/2012, at 11:06 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> If nothing else, consider this democratically:
>
> Either multiple people must make a modest change, or one person must make a modest change.

I am looking at this in the most democratic way possible: *everyone* has had to adapt their email filters because a a handful of people refuse to update their address book. It seems fairer to me, that these people make the *extraordinary* effort of updating their addresses, rather than expecting everyone else to change their email filters, just so they can continue to use an email address that *has been changed* by the list administrator.

I am a newbie here, and I complained. Others have sent replies showing a clear, despondent "you'll never get them to change" attitude. I would think that this is an indication that I'm not the only one that has been bothered.

In any case, this is an largely unimportant topic, that I regret raising, and that has definitely overstayed its welcome. I think we should just let it die of natural causes, and let everyone make of it whatever they wish.

Thank you all who sent helpful suggestions.

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia