AW: AW: ANN: GLX2 3.05

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jun 14 21:20:19 EDT 2012

stephen-

> I use that google thing too and still found code that wasn't mine and an
> .irev file whose name was changed to a .php type.

??? What possible good would changing the filetype be? Fortunately all
my .irev files are in cgi-bin lockers or otherwise inocuous, but I
can't imagine why someone would program a bot to change a non-php file
to a php type. Just in case it had executable php code? Weird.

> I resorted to sorting files by date and scanning each one.

That's what I ended up doing, too. And then locking down the .htaccess
files.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net