Use-Revolution vs. Use-LiveCode

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jun 14 19:11:06 EDT 2012

Well people have been using the old address for many years. I refer to
LiveCode as Revolution many times during the day. Mostly the address is
already on our contact lists.

People should change to the new address but also, one can set more filters.
I have filters for both items.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.