Use-Revolution vs. Use-LiveCode

Igor de Oliveira Couto igor at superstudent.net
Thu Jun 14 19:00:40 EDT 2012

Why do some people insist on using the address "use-revolution at lists.runrev.com" instead of "use-livecode at lists.runrev.com"?:

On 15/06/2012, at 8:08 AM, Alejandro Tejada wrote (via use-revolution at lists.runrev.com):

> Richmond, I do not understand why appears the browser's
> name and your IP address in your screenshot...

I know this is the OLD address for this mailing list, but for goodness' sake, hasn't it been changed for years?

Messages sent to this old address get 'lost' in my filtering system, and often end up in with my junk mail... I don't want to miss any of your messages, guys, so please update your address books, if at all possible, to use the NEW list address, ok?

Many thanks,

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia