AW: AW: ANN: GLX2 3.05

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jun 14 17:09:23 EDT 2012

I think it is immune, until someone gets in the front door. Then all bets are off. I had an ex-employee who was able to hack into the database of most PHP enabled sites, because people who set them up do not know how to harden them. He demonstrated this on more than one occasion. Others have reported Wordpress vulnerabilities. Still others foolishly use the same login credentials for multiple things like email and FTP. Once email is compromised, they have credentials to multiple things if they can find them, which they usually can because those things are probably somewhere in the email history.

Bob