An iMac Screen Problem ?..

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jun 14 15:35:51 EDT 2012

What do you call someone who hangs out with musicians?
A drummer....

How do you know a drummer is at your door??
The banging keeps speeding up and they never know when to come in.

RIP Levon Helm and Duck Dunn. We lost 2 of the most talented, influential
and groundbreaking musicians last month. Rock and blues would not be the
same today without them.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services