Upgrade to Lion on 15 inch laptop pro forces resize of stacks

Igor de Oliveira Couto igor at superstudent.net
Wed Jun 13 22:23:23 EDT 2012

On 14/06/2012, at 11:02 AM, Kay C Lan wrote:

> You are seeing a 70 pixel difference, and that is what is causing your
> problem.
>
> If other people here test it and they get a 70 pixel difference then the
> bug can be confirmed.

I can confirm, that I do get quite a large difference - over 70. That, however, does not seem to be a bug, but rather due to the fact that the 'working screenRect' on MacOS X takes into consideration not only the space taken by the menubar, but also by the Dock - which, in my system, sits nice and large on the bottom of my screen. This seems to be the correct behaviour, as per the entry in the dictionary.

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia