Upgrade to Lion on 15 inch laptop pro forces resize of stacks

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Jun 13 14:57:40 EDT 2012

OK - I reported it is the qacenter. I wonder what is going to happen to our
stacks on the new retina display laptop? Will they be tiny little things
based on the resolution of the monitor or will there be a quartz composer
resize that will keep them the same relative size as they were before only
much more pixels. So a stack that is 790 pixels high will actually become
one that is 1580 pixels high because of the greater resolution? I hope that
is what happens or we will have a bunch of tiny little stacks on the new
retina display.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com