ResTool Plugin

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Tue Jun 12 17:41:20 EDT 2012

Hi Bob and Colin,
The button labelled "Ref" opens a stack with a table of common devices, their resolutions and pixel densities. (Note that it's 2 cards, not just one.)
I figured that devices are changing so fast that it was easier to list video standards than device names....
But I didn't lock it, so go ahead and modify it for sure!
- Charles