[OT] Disappearing Disk Space Under Lion

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jun 12 16:05:46 EDT 2012

Thanks for the report Richard.

I may have over-reacted to the Google Maps issue.  The heading on the story
I saw was "Apple Kicks Google Maps Off iPhone".  Google Maps is currently a
core app on the iPhone meaning it can't be deleted but Apple plans to
replace it with an equivalent app of their own.  The story doesn't actually
say that users won't be able to install Google Maps if they want to, it's
just the headline that is somewhat misleading.

Apologies.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>