iOS - indicating 'delete' in a list

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jun 12 13:26:38 EDT 2012

Hi Graham,
The approach I like the best (as a user, not a developer) is to have a
checkbox next to each line.  When one or more lines are selected via the
checkboxes, icons for various actions to be carried out are made active.

The single touch still brings up the detailed view, but the checkbox allows
for whatever other actions you need for your app.

I guess if delete is the only action you need, this might be overkill,
although it does provide for deletion of multiple lines in one action.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>