Geography based game?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 18:35:47 EDT 2012

Hi.

Lots of high-powered suggestions, all worthwhile.

 But relatively complex. Why not import a nice map or two as a jpeg, and place transparent buttons over key locations? The game could then take many forms, where clicking on a country or city could answer a question posed, and a correct answer (or not) would be registered. The game could go in many directions with this simple structure, including the other way around from the above, and would be an excellent learning tool for you. Relations and facts among the many geographical sites can be exploited in all kinds of ways.

Craig Newman