Crashing documentation on Linux #2

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jun 11 13:00:55 EDT 2012

Well put. And I would add that because of the nature of Linux, it really is up to the end user to sort out the problems they are having with a particular configuration on a particular machine, because realistically, they are the only person with access to it. This is the "price" you pay (or should I say the price you *don't* pay or the price you pay for not paying) when you choose Linux.

I feel for Richard, because his adventurous spirit and drive to make things work is inspiring. Still, at the end of the day Devs who make their living at this sort of thing require a "stove that just works."

Bob