LC and ImageMagick from OSX

Bryan McCormick bryan at deepfoo.com
Sun Jun 10 11:43:19 EDT 2012

I am curious about using ImageMagick on OSX with LC. I want to be able
to envoke IM and do simple stuff like a text dump of RGB values.

On windows this seems to work with Shell. But I am having a difficult
time on OSX.

Also, presuming I get it to work b4 someone gets back to me, how do I
get results back from the shell? For example calling convert
someImage.png someImage.txt in the shell gets an RGB dump written to a
file. Is there any way to have that text come back to LC? Or is it best
just to read from the file created by the command and not worry about
data exchange?

Thanks