ANN: GLX2 3.05

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jun 9 02:39:10 EDT 2012

Mark - there is something on the documentation page  (Ongoing documentation
is at http://glx2.ahsoftware.net) that triggers a "this site may damage
your computer" message in Safari.

Safe Browsing*Diagnostic page for* elflorado.de

*What is the current listing status for elflorado.de?*

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your
computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the
past 90 days.

*What happened when Google visited this site?*

Of the 10 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s)
resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user
consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-06-08, and the
last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-06-08.

Malicious software includes 48 exploit(s), 35 trojan(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including
drilledclear.co.in/<http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=drilledclear.co.in/&hl=en-us>
.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS8972
(PLUSSERVER)<http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=AS:8972&hl=en-us>
.

*Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution
of malware?*

Over the past 90 days, elflorado.de appeared to function as an intermediary
for the infection of 93 site(s) including
ddhsoftware.com/<http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=ddhsoftware.com/&hl=en-us>
, vhscotland.org.uk/<http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=vhscotland.org.uk/&hl=en-us>
, actualimobiliaria.com/<http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=actualimobiliaria.com/&hl=en-us>
.

*Has this site hosted malware?*

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It
infected 72 domain(s), including
carryo.info/<http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=carryo.info/&hl=en-us>
, actualimobiliaria.com/<http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=actualimobiliaria.com/&hl=en-us>
, hudson-amc.org.au/<http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=hudson-amc.org.au/&hl=en-us>
.

*How did this happen?*

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites,
which would cause us to show the warning message.

*Next steps:*

   - Return to the previous
page.<http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?tpl=safari&site=elflorado.de&hl=en-us#>
   - If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of
   your site using Google Webmaster
Tools<http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/>.