Converting a Stack to many formats starting from XML

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jun 7 13:05:08 EDT 2012

But it wouldn't work as a stack anymore. If all a stack consisted of were the things in it, you could probably export to all those easily, but a stack is not just the things, but the interaction between the things, and the things and the user. How would you get a web version of a stack to reference another stack in a property in a button? How would you get any scripting to run at all? What would "me" mean in any context?

A spreadsheet can be exported to a text document, sure. If all you care about is the data. But if you are then going to edit it, you will find out all your functions and calculated cells no longer work. You can export form. You cannot necessarily export function.

Bob