Upgrade to Lion on 15 inch laptop pro forces resize of stacks

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jun 7 10:44:16 EDT 2012

the MaxHeight is only available when the stack is resizable. I have the
stack set to "no-resize" so I was surprised when my laptops 15 inch
monitor, the same one that ran fine before upgrade to Lion, now cuts the
stack down to a smaller size even though the original size fit fine on the
monitor.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com