Better Wiki With LiveCode?

Igor de Oliveira Couto igor at superstudent.net
Tue Jun 5 22:23:17 EDT 2012

Thank you for the suggestion, Monte:

On 06/06/2012, at 11:41 AM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> There's always a way:
>
> on selectionChanged
>   put the linkText of the selectedChunk
> end selectionChanged

That seems to work fine if I click on the link - ie., I can get the 'linktext' on mouse click - but for some reason I don't get it if I move the insertion point by using the arrow keys. I know I could easily put a handler to check the textstyle on "arrowKey", but I feel like I must be doing something wrong, because, after all, the selection IS changing...

Am I doing something wrong, or do I have to also put a handler to check the 'arrowKey' message?

Many thanks for your guidance!

--
Igor Couto
Sydney, Australia