[OT] Lion Update

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jun 4 18:49:06 EDT 2012

Hi Jerry,
Not worried about the RAM, it's cheap as you say.

I've been thinking about starting afresh with Time Machine.  I don't have
enough room to start a second partition for the new backup so I'll just
have to wipe the disk and start over.  I guess I'll just leave it running
overnight and hope for the best!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>