[OT] Lion Update

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Mon Jun 4 18:19:43 EDT 2012

Pete,

If you haven't done it since you installed Lion, you may wish to start a new Time Machine backup. If all the old Snow Leopard system files are still in that backup, its having to look through all bazillion of them to decide what to do. You can keep the old backup on the same disk if you have enough room, changing names as appropriate to make it start over. It will take a long time the first run.

And RAM is cheap.

.Jerry