Converting a Stack to many formats starting from XML

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jun 4 15:48:42 EDT 2012

Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at ...> writes:

> So, my question could be stated in this form:
> Have you written a specific Stack to XML script to
> convert a stack to another file format?

Yes, but...

I've done stack-to-xml and various xml-to-stack conversions before, but they're
*very* specific to given tasks. XML isn't a file specification, but a
data-transfer format. Just because you can write English words using Cyrillic
characters doesn't make them immediately usable in Russian.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net